Often asked questions
1. Will the Funeral Home accept a Casket or a Product purchased elsewhere?
YES. The Federal Trade Commission requires all Funeral Homes to accept merchandise that is purchased elsewhere, they must NOT charge additional fees for handling the merchandise . (FTC Rule Part 453-4)
2. Will my family be responsible for picking up the Casket and taking it to the Funeral Home?
No. We will personally deliver the Casket at no additional cost within a 25 mile radius.
3. How much will I save?
With Caskets Plus, you can save hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars versus the prices charged by the Funeral Homes.
4. Do I have to pay sales tax?
Yes, the state requires that taxes are collected on merchandise such as caskets and urns.
5. What if I change my mind?
If you decide on a different casket, we would be happy to accommodate your request—however, exchanges only, no refunds.
6. What method of payment is accepted?
We accept personal checks, credit cards, money orders or cash.
7. What is the size of a standard casket?
Typically, caskets are 24" deep, 27-1/2" or 30-1/2" wide and 81" long. Interior measurements are a bit smaller.
8. Do you sell vaults?
No, not at this time.